Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper Sauces
Scotch Bonnet Peppers are native to the Caribbean islands and are known for their iconic island-style heat. These key ingredients are 100% vegan and make the perfect blend of flavor and heat in Alvin's Hot Sauces. Blended Heat Level: Hot. Unlike most sauces that primarily use water and vinegar, Alvin's main ingredient is Papaya-based, along with other great herbs and spices. This provides a unique initial flavor with a savory heat. Shop our selection of award-winning red pepper, yellow pepper, and Scotch Bonnet hot pepper sauces today. We are proud to ship across the United States including New York City, NY; New Orleans, LA; Miami, FL; and beyond! All of our sauces come in three sizes along with brilliant packaging!
RED PEPPER HOT SAUCE
The Red Pepper blend has a front end heat that fills the mouth.
Hot Sauce Heat Level: HOT
Full Flavor Balanced with Savory Spicy Heat that fills your palate.
AUTHENTIC Small Batch Crafted Caribbean Style Hot Sauce.
NOT your typical water / vinegar - based sauce.
YELLOW PEPPER HOT SAUCE
The Yellow Pepper blend builds on the back end of your palate.
Hot Sauce Heat Level: HOT
Full Flavor Balanced with a Lingering Savory Heat that builds on the back of the palate.
Authentic Small Batch Crafted Island Hot Sauce.
NOT your typical water / vinegar - based sauce
Suggested Uses for Our Red & Yellow Pepper Hot Sauces
Here at Alvin’s Hot Sauce, it’s no secret that we love adding some heat to our meals. Our red and yellow pepper hot sauces are created to add incredible flavor along with eye-watering spice to any dish. You can add hot sauce to just about anything to make it taste amazing, but we recommend the following delicious tricks:
- Fold into Scrambled Eggs: If you make a habit of pouring a few drops of hot sauce on your morning eggs, you’ll enjoy a spicy start to every day!
- Chicken Wing Sauce: Homemade chicken wings are better than anything you’ll find in a restaurant. Substitute our red or yellow pepper hot sauce in your favorite wing recipe and you’ll soon have a new go-to!
- Marinades: Adding hot sauce to dressing or mixing it into the rest of your marinade ingredients will add a delightful kick to your meat.
- Barbecue With It: Hot sauce and grilling go hand in hand. Add a few drops to your burger, stir into your barbecue sauce, or mix with pulled pork to make an outstanding taco.
- Add Complexity to Your Popcorn: Add a dash of our hot sauce to some melted butter and drizzle it over your popcorn for a spicy twist on movie night!
- Stir into Your Chili: Just like lemon juice or vinegar can brighten up a soup, a dash of acidic hot sauce will perk up your chili after it’s been simmering for hours.
- Spice Up Your Condiments: Our red or yellow pepper hot sauce can add incredible flavor to any condiment you can imagine, from mayonnaise to mustard to chutney!
If you’re looking for more ways to use our red or yellow pepper hot sauce, why not experiment for yourself? You’ll be amazed at all the creative things you can do with just one bottle! Place an order today and have our sauces shipped across the country, including New York City, NY; New Orleans, LA; Miami, FL; Bismarck, ND; Santa Fe, NM; Denver, CO; Los Angeles, CA; Houston, TX; Tallahassee, FL; Phoenix, AZ; and beyond!